I am doing the readathon differently this year. I will be reading one childrens book to my two and four year old daughters all day long .
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am blogging from the great state of Wisconsin in the United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Something disney princess. Hopefully Cinderella.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? We still need to grocery shopping but hopefully we will do some doritos, and chocolate chip cookies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a stay at home mom of two year old and four year old. I have blogged for sex months now here at Bobbiedaisy
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I look forward to reading great books with my girls